Below are a few common types of employee job personality.
1) Introverts - These are the employees you may sometimes not notice. They're shy, quiet and may not offer much feedback. However, these employees aren't to be underestimated. In that quiet shell, there's big potential. You'll just have to put them in the right situations to see what they can offer.
2) Extroverts - Now these employees you'd notice! They possess a bold personality and they're very open with their thought, ideas and emotions. These employees tend to be that one guy/gal everyone knows about. Extroverts can also be really great employees in the right situation. You can use them in the forefront - dealing with customers, promoting or marketing the business etc. to unleash their full potential.
3) The creatives - The hot thinkers! The idea generators! They're the ones that make you go "OH...I didn't think of that". Some might consider these employees as the most valuable. However, every upside have a downside. They may contribute great ideas to help your business be more successful but some creative persons tend to have a more "free spirited" or "rules don't apply to me" personality. Channelling their creativity can be very beneficial but keep abreast nonetheless.
4) The not so creative but they're believers! - They are the companies "cheerleaders". They support great ideas and put in effort to ensure that it comes to life. They are effective, efficient and a great compliment to your creative employees in a team setting.
5) The realist - That one person who isn't on board with every idea that hits the table. Not because they're negative but because they tend to think, analyse and break down everything before they give their "okay". They prefer to critically think about every idea/plan to ensure that nothing can go wrong when its put into action. They can help keep the believers grounded.
6) The over achiever - These employees are always trying to do better than other employees.They view work tasks as a competition with the prize being incentives or recognition. A sales or promotion environment would be considered best for these employees as they will embrace the competition aspect.
Fit For Purpose Business Solutions Limited can help you manage your employees and cope with their personalities. Contact us today at email@example.com or 270-7775!